Sunday, December 27, 2009

Time Flies

Where has the time gone? I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since the last time I posted.

In the past 6 weeks my kids have all had birthdays. My oldest is now 9, my middle child is 6 and my "baby" is now 3! This is unbelievable. It was just yesterday that I birthed the first one! Now she is 9! (Okay guys, you might want to skip this part). A friend of mine mentioned that she had her first period at 9! Oh, I am so not ready for that! Isn't there some way I can keep her little?

And my little boy! He is my baby! I want to be able to hold him forever. Thank goodness he is in this mommy stage right now. I am thoroughly enjoying it. But he is so big. He talks like a big boy in full sentences and you can understand him! Now I understand why people keep having babies!

My middle one is very sweet and she can't decide if she wants to be big or little. She wants me to hold her every morning but then she wants to be like her big sister and do every thing the big sister does. It is kind of nice and also trying.

So for now, I'll try to accept them and where they are at. I will try not to wish their lives away. I will try to enjoy them in each moment knowing they soon will be grown and no longer my babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment