Friday, May 14, 2010

I love to play games!

I am a game player. My husband is not-- but that's another story:) I don't know if it's because I'm so competitive but I am sure that is a part of it.

I will play most any game but right now I'm a bit obsessed with Scrabble on the computer. I like it because I play by myself whenever I want. There's no distraction of anyone else and how they play. I am only satisfied with a score of over 400 at this point. If I don't get over 400 I will play until I do. So there is a scary factor to it. I can spend hours playing which is not good. I could be doing lots of other things.

When my mother visits, we play lots of Upwards. It is fun but it takes hours. I like the challenge of it and I like spending the time with my mom that way.

With my kids, it's lots of Life and My Littlest Pet Shop Monopoly. I have to say that Monopoly is not my kind of game. It takes too long---especially with a 9 and a 6 year old. Yuck! They also like to play these games over and over. So how many times can a person get excited about this stuff. We play Connect 4 and Battleship too. We also play card games, although they don't like my favorite-Uno. They don't like to play because I must admit I usually win.

So maybe that's the problem --I like too play the games I know I can win. Or maybe I'm just a good game player. So I guess Scrabble on the computer might be my best choice after all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment